Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I suck

I am so unbelieveably behind in blogging and I apologize to those of you who have been living vicariously through me.  These next few posts may be a bit rushed and jumbled so I'm sorry but I've got to get through 4 trips that I took.  First of all, let's mention the fact that I am now officially done with classes!!! wooot - just have my ISP to write, which is very hard because we have no classes and this makes this feel kinda like I'm on vacation...
Here are the highlights of my last 2 weeks minus the trips I'm going to write about soon:
1) got freaked out that I had to switch my flight home because according to the people who run this program I couldn't stay in Switzerland/Schengen zone after the program ended - this was a lie, found out I could stay after traveling to Lausanne and visiting the Cantonal office
2) my residency permit got lost somewhere in the mail, but luckily received it today because my visa expires
3) it's been about 70 degrees for the last 2 weeks, which is wonderful

Anyway...now to write about my trips, enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment