Monday, February 13, 2012

That place we went to today...

Survived another morning of business casual and meeting at 9am at the Gare Cornivan Bus Stop 8, can you tell how excited I am by life?
I'm still not entirely sure where we went today morning but according to the Google results it was the Rothschild Estate aka Chateau Pregny.  We were lectured about Swiss culture & history - emphasis placed on the military history of Switzerland.  It was really interesting to see the estate and hear about Swiss culture, but I'm not going to lie, it was a struggle to stay awake.  I'm still not used to having these long days of school, college has made me lazy!
Anyway, it was finally a beautiful day in Geneva due to the fact that the wind stopped blowing.  The fun thing we saw was that the Chateau was located right by the US Mission to the UN!

Sign on the US Mission (sorry for the poor quality)
 On our way back to the bus stop and French school we walked past the UN and ICRC again and since I didn't get to take any pictures last time, here are a couple:

Main entrance to UN (sorry for the awkward tilt)
ICRC


No comments:

Post a Comment